Friday, March 12, 2010

Fu Dog – Day 175

These white Fu Dogs may be plaster or painted concrete or even some kind of stone, by an unknown artist.

4327938219_51b61f33e0_b

(Image rights always belong to the image owner at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/szznax/4327938219/sizes/l/in/pool-80179868@N00/)

 

Did you know Fu Dogs could be such an integral part of the architecture of a place? Without the two above this would just be a boring red door and who would even think there might be something interesting behind it, but, since they are sitting there I for one am curious about what’s behind that door – only one way to find out; and I am not afraid of the Fu Dogs because they know I mean no harm, no ill will, no intent to be destructive or cause damage – yep, I’m a good person with good motives and a caring heart, so I’m just gonna go on up and open that door… join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment