Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fu Dog – Day 177

These two Fu Dogs are in Bhaktipur Nepal, by unknown artists.

Temple-Guardians-II-small

(Image rights always belong to the image owner at: http://02b709d.netsolhost.com/blog/)

 

Did you know these Fu Dogs never have to worry about making the right choice? They don’t have expectations, so, they don’t wait for something  that then doesn’t happen nor do they blow their wad early in an effort to illustrate their  joy in each others presence – nope, they just go on and enjoy the day; I’m striving to follow their example so I don’t experience disappointment when I expect something to come about and then it doesn’t, or, so I don’t experience disappointment when I jump the gun and then am presented a even better situation if only I’d held back for a moment – what’s the answer – how can I reach nirvana with you  - help me go day by day Fu Dogs and enjoy the now without dreams and games!

No comments:

Post a Comment